Terms and Conditions
When you purchase "Digital Goods" from "Blesta Addons" via any of our "Store" venues you will be required to click the "I Agree" tick box to complete the order. By clicking the "I Agree" tick box you are accepting these terms and conditions of sale. The contract for the purchase of any "Digital Goods" will be between the "Customer" and "Blesta Addons" and will only be formed when "Blesta Addons" make the "Digital Goods" available for download or provide access to a subscription service, and we have received payment in full for the "Digital Goods". Until we make the "Digital Goods" available for download or provide access to a subscription service and receive payment in full there is no contract between the "Customer" and "Blesta Addons" for the "Digital Goods". "Blesta Addons" reserves the right, at our sole discretion to reject any order we receive. By placing an order with "Blesta Addons" you agree you are:
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- at least 18 years old or are aged 16-18 and have read these terms of sale together with your parent and/or guardian who has explained these conditions of sale to you so that you fully understand them
Cancellation and Refunds
All sales of "Digital Goods" are final. Refunds for any "Digital Goods" sold by "Blesta Addons" will only be considered for a refund if any of the following conditions apply:
- The "Customer" is exercising their rights under the EU Consumer Contracts Regulations for the sale of digital goods
- The "Digital Goods" were incorrectly described on the "Store"
- The "Digital Goods" are proven to be defective
All refunds will only be issued to the transaction ID related to the sale of the "Digital Goods".
"Digital Goods" sold via a recurring monthly or yearly payment can be cancelled at anytime by accessing the client area and clicking 'manage'. "Blesta Addons" will not provide the "Customer" with a refund for a cancellation that is part-way through a billing period. In the event that a recurring payment fails due to an expired credit or debit card "Blesta Addons" reserves the right to suspend access to the service whilst payment details are updated or the subscription is cancelled. "Customer"'s can update the credit or debit card used to pay for their subscription by accessing the client area.
Price and Payment
The price of any "Digital Goods" will be as quoted on the "Store" at the then current time, except in the case of obvious error. This price will include legally applicable VAT. The "Customer" agrees they may have to provide their country of residence during the order process for the purposes of calculating the correct amount of VAT to apply to the order. We will not accept any offers for "Digital Goods" other than at the then current price. Payment for all "Digital Goods" is processed securely by various third party payment gateway services and will be handled in the currency advertised on the "Store".
"Digital Goods" are delivered to the "Customer" by accessing the client area and click manage, and tab for download allow client to download the "Digital Goods".
In order for the "Customer" to access the "Digital Goods" the "Customer" is required to have:
- an internet connection
- Already setup a Blesta installation
In the process of purchasing "Digital Goods" from "Blesta Addons" the "Customer" email address will be subscribed to the "Blesta Addons" general email list. Both subscriptions are opt-in meaning the "Customer" will receive an opt-in email after the sale asking then to opt-in to receive future promotional emails. "Blesta Addons" also use the "Customer" email address to issue a one time 'Order Receipt' email to upon receipt of a successful order.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, the act or omission of government, highway authorities or any telecommunications carrier, operator or administration or other competent authority, the act or omission of any Internet Service Provider, or the delay or failure in manufacture, production, or supply by third parties of equipment or services, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations after notifying the other party of the nature and extent of such events.
In this Agreement the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Blesta Addons" means seller,
- "Digital Goods" means any intangible digital product or service sold and delivered by "Blesta Addons" in the form of a one-off, recurring subscription payment or Free of charge.
- "Store" means any web based service operated by "Blesta Addons" for the purposes of marketing and retailing digital goods.
- "Customer" means you the person purchasing "Digital Goods" from "Blesta Addons".
- "Author" means the person that has the Intellectual Property rights or rights to sell the "Digital Goods" via the "Store".